Looking for an internship in the sports industry? Reign Athletics has a variety of internship opportunities available for students in all business-related majors at both the graduate and undergraduate level. Reign wants to help students like you gain real work experience in a team sports atmosphere. Sure, the sports industry is fun, but we work hard at developing and marketing programs and events that people can enjoy together, as a family, as friends, and as a team.
- Social Media & Marketing Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- Sponsorship Coordinator Internship
- Special Events Internship
- Events Management & Operations Internship
Internships at Reign Athletics require:
- Working towards a business degree or related field with a GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher
- Strong analytical skills, communications skills, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Reliability and self-motivated are key qualities here at Reign
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed
- Proficient in Google Docs and MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- A passion for both the consumer and sports
If you are a hard charger and interested in working at a dynamic new athletic company, fill out an application above.
Reign Athletics is located in Flourtown, PA. Working on site and ability to travel frequently is ideal, but remote internships may be considered depending on the position.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and support nondiscrimination in employment and practices on any basis, including gender, race, ethnicity, veteran status, religious affiliation, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected status.
- Lacrosse Coaches (Club team coaches; Clinicians and Goalie coaches)